Terms and Conditions
Agreement between User and www.niihealth.org
Nwamara Center for Integrative Health and Research Development, LLC (NIIH) look forward to working with you virtually and in-person. IF you make the exciting decision to join NIIH’s family, please keep the following refund policy in mind.
Program Cancellation, Transfer & Refund Policy
Due to the propriety materials and content of each NIIH course, online course orders are NOT eligible for refund (non-refundable), cancellation or transfer to another NIIH course or program.
We MAY approve a refund/transfer request provided the student meets the following requirements:
- The student MUST notify us of his or her desire to transfer or cancel IN WRITING prior to accessing the online course and within forty-eight hours of enrollment payment. Requests MUST be sent via email (VERBAL requests are NOT accepted) using the request information form on the Request Information page: AND;
- The student must NOT HAVE ACCESSED the course content.
ALL Transfer requests to another NIIH program MUST be made within forty-eight hours of enrolling. We will ONLY approve transfer requests if the student has not accessed the course or have not accessed the course materials. You may transfer your enrollment fee to a program of equal or lesser value. The enrollment fee difference will NOT be refunded for transfers INTO a program of LESSER value. Transfers to programs of GREATER value must include payment of additional tuition with the transfer request.
If the request is made AFTER forty-eight hours OR the student has accessed the enrolled program the enrollment fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Other Terms and Conditions
- Online training courses may NOT be transferred to another Student.
- Students have 120 days (4-months) to complete four to six online course (See conditions for requesting an extension).
Course/ Program Extension Policy
- Students have two-years from the date of enrollment to complete all online coursework for the Naturopathic Herbalist program. Students may request a 1-year extension provided the request is made, in writing, BEFORE the course expires.
- Students have one-year from the date of enrollment to complete all online coursework for the Natural Health Practitioner program. Students may request a 6-month extension provided the request is made, in writing, BEFORE the course expires.
- Students have six-months from the date of enrollment to complete all online coursework for the Naturopathic Herbalist program. Students may request a 2-months extension provided the request is made, in writing, BEFORE the course expires.
- Expired courses -- Students who FAIL to meet the scoring criterion for a passing grade (see below) are NOT eligible for credit or refund of any kind, regardless of time spent in the course or time remaining.
- All online courses have grading criteria. Students must receive a passing grade to be issued a certificate and/or diploma of completion.
Students will be given three opportunities to redo any and all exams that do not meet criteria. If a Student FAILS an exam two times, they will be required to pay a $35 fee for the third retake. If a Student FAILS an exam three times, they will be required to re-enroll in the course, pay half the tuition for that specific course and complete all course (including time) requirements if they want to take the course online a second time. There is no credit or partial discount for failed exams or re-enrollment.
Refunds will be made in the following ways: For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded. No other form of payment is acceptable.
Changes to Terms
NIIH reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms of Cancellation Policy under which www.niihealth.org is offered. The most current version of the Terms of Cancellation Policy will supersede all previous versions. NIIH encourages you to periodically review the Terms of Cancellation Policy to stay informed of our updates.
NIIH welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms of Cancellation Policy:
Nwamara Institute for Integrative Health & Research Development, LLC
1831 N PEARL ST
Jacksonville, Florida 32206
Effective as of April 10, 2021